Thursday, August 6, 2009

Team Savage





Staying on track while eating clean, and exercising can be tough at times, especially during the summer and holidays. I find that having a support group of friends can help tremendously! Not only do I have my husband for support, but I also have a group of friends that are a HUGE support system. I am part of two teams, Cathy Savage Fitness, and Perfect Body Online. www.cathysavagefitness.com and www.perfectbodyonline.com Cathy Savage has created a team of women all ages, that are supportive to one another to live healthy lifestyles. I became a part of this team three years ago, and it changed my life for good. There are incredible ladies on this team that genuinely want each other to succeed in life! I feel so lucky to have a group of friends that will pick me up when I'm in a rut in my training or diet. Check out their websites!!! You don't have to be a competitor to be a part of this team. I have made life long friends through this program, and am so thankful for each and every one of them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I started SOS Show Prep just over a month ago and can't tell you how thrilled I am with it! Having the support of Cathy, the CSF team and all my Savage Sisters is an amazing feeling that I'm so thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete